The highlights for this 10 Days Kenya Safari – Nairobi to Samburu, Sweetwaters, Lake Nakuru, Bogoria and Masai – information
- Breathtaking views of savannah grasslands, wildlife including the “Big Five” and other plain games.
- A huge variety of bird species including hundreds of thousands of pink flamingoes (Lake Nakuru/Bogoria)
- Vast herds of Elephant in Amboseli among other wild animals all with the background of Mount Kilimanjaro
- A chance to see the rare gerenuk, Grevy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Somali Ostrich and the Beisa Oryx in Samburu National Reserve
- Tour of the Chimpanzee sanctuary in Sweetwater/Ol Pejeta Game Reserve
pick up from the airport and transfer to booked city hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Nairobi -Samburu National Reserve.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive through rich farmlands on the shoulders of Mt. Kenya to the rugged semi-desert of Samburu. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in a micro-bus with pop up roof. The Park is blessed with species rarely found elsewhere like the liver red reticulated Giraffe, Grevyâ€™s Zebra, Beisa Oryx, Long neck Gerenuk, Blue flanked Somali Ostrich, Vulturine Guinea Fowl and also elephants, Leopards in the trees, African Buffalo, Cheetah, Braving Lions in the grass. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge.
Day 3. Samburu- Sweetwaters
Another day to savor the beauty of the Park. Morning and afternoon game drives. Optional visit to the Samburu Villages. All meals and overnight at a Lodge.
Day 4. Sweetwaters Game Reserve and Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
Early morning game drive in Samburu National Reserve. Breakfast at Lodge and depart for Sweetwaters Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch. Sweetwaters is in the slopes of Mt. Kenya and overlooks a floodlit waterhole offering visitors an unforgettable opportunity to view and shoot pictures of animals in their natural habitat. optional walking safari escorted by a knowledgeable Ranger. Bird-walks, Camel safaris, Chimpanzee observed from a Boat on the Ewaso Nyiro River which supports other wild game like Elephants, Buffalo, Baboon, Eland, Silver-backed Jackals, Ostrich, Rhino among others. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp.
Day 5: Sweet waters – Lake Nakuru
Early morning breakfast, depart sweet water gane en-route to Lake nakuru . arriving in time for lunch and check in at booked camp or lodge .Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to itâ€™s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at booked camp or lodge
Day 6: Lake Nakuru – Bogoria
Early morning breakfast leave lake nakuru with packed lunch for Lake Bogoria which is a shallow soda lake with a beautiful scenery and home of flamingoes hot springs and the geysers. After lunch go back to Lake Nakuru. Dinner and overnight at Merica Hotel.
Day 7: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch. check in at Sentrim luxury tented camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp
Day 8: Masai Mara
Full day spent in Masai Mara with Breakfast lunch and Dinner at booked camp or lodge.
Day 9 Masai Mara
Early morning game drive game drive return back to camp for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river Breakfast lunch and Dinner at booked camp or lodge.
Day 10 Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp check out of the camp and park and Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or airport for your flight back Home.
In the interests of maintaining a strong relationship with our guests, we are committed to offering them the best possible rates throughout the year. We are also committed to negotiating special reduced rates wherever and whenever possible. We offer a wide range of special seasonal offers and package rates, which vary from month to month.
All quoted rates are in the nominated currency (United States – US Dollars)and reflects the charge for FULL-BOARD accommodation at all safari lodges. These charges are inclusive of VAT,Government levy and service charge.
- The below rates are set for from 1st July-22nd Dec and 31st March
- The rates for from 1st April to 31st June will be lower as it will be a low season.
- The rates for public holidays (Christmas, Easter and New Year) can be requested.
- The rates are calculated for 2 and 4 persons(pax) sharing safari
- Transport by 4X4 Toyota mini van and 4X4 Land Cruiser(Jeep).
- Children from 3 to 11 years 50% sharing with parents.
Safari Cost will Include
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Accommodation in choice accommodation bases
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel
Safari Cost will not Include
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Bottled Drinks