1 Day Tsavo East Safari Highlights, Mombasa Kenya Safari Holidays
Tsavo east national park covering an area of 13,747 square kilometres sprawling track of Savannah being one of the largest parks in East Africa hosting more than 60 mammal species and variety of birds.See Yatta Plateau in this park being the largest in the world and the “Red” elephants due to the red dust.
You will be picked early in the morning from your Kenya Coast Hotel and drive to Tsavo East for a day trip. Enter the park through Bachuma Gate,view the game including big herds of elephants, buffalos,lions,cheetahs,baboons,giraffes en route towards the lodge/camp for your lunch. After lunch enjoy another game en route towards the gate to check out and depart to Mombasa arriving early in the evening, you will be dropped off at your Coastal hotel.
In the interests of maintaining a strong relationship with our guests, we are committed to offering them the best possible rates throughout the year. We are also committed to negotiating special reduced rates wherever and whenever possible. We offer a wide range of special seasonal offers and package rates, which vary from month to month.
All quoted rates are in the nominated currency (United States – US Dollars)and reflects the charge for FULL-BOARD accommodation at all safari lodges. These charges are inclusive of VAT,Government levy and service charge.
- The below rates are set for from 1st July-22nd Dec and 31st March
- The rates for from 1st April to 31st June will be lower as it will be a low season.
- The rates for public holidays (Christmas, Easter and New Year) can be requested.
- The rates are calculated for 2 and 4 persons(pax) sharing safari
- Transport by 4X4 Toyota mini van and 4X4 Land Cruiser(Jeep).
- Children from 3 to 11 years 50% sharing with parents.
Safari Cost will Include
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Accommodation in choice accommodation bases
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel
Safari Cost will not Includ
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Bottled Drinks