3 Days Ngutuni Sanctuary and Taita Hills Salt Lick Safari from Mombasa – Highlights
This Mombasa Kenya Safari combines tours to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary which is surrounded on 3 sides by Tsavo East National Park and Taita Hills Game Sanctuary which is separated by a road from Tsavo West National Park. Accommodation will be is safari lodges conviniently located near water holes where a variety of wild animals come to quench their thirst
Day 1: Mombasa -Ngutuni Sanctuary
Leave Mombasa in the morning and drive to the Ngutuni Game Sanctuary. This is a journey that will give you a chance to take in the Kenyan landscape. Arrive at Ngutuni Lodge for lunch, followed by an afternoon game drive. Return to the Lodge for dinner and an overnight.
Day 2: Ngutuni-Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
Wake up to an early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast check-out and drive to Taita hills wildlife sanctuary. Located at the foots of Taita hills, this habitat varies from woodland to riverine forest to open acacia grasslands. The sanctuary is rich with wildlife and more than 300 residents and migrant species of birds. Night game drives are arranged as options. All meals and overnight at SAROVA SALTLICK LODGE.
Day 3: Taita Hills – Mombasa
Early morning game drives before breakfast. Embark on a game drive after breakfast enroute to Voi town for lunch. After lunch drive back to your Mombasa beach hotel arriving late afternoon.
Cost for the 3 Days Ngutuni Game Sanctuary and Taita Hills Salt Lick Safari from Mombasa, Kenya
Sarova saltlick game lodge (Taita Hills Game Sanctuary)
Ngutuni game lodge (Ngutuni Game Sanctuary)
Safari Game drives in 4X4 Toyota mini van
2 pax 466 US dollars per person
4 pax 385 US dollars per person
In the interests of maintaining a strong relationship with our guests, we are committed to offering them the best possible rates throughout the year. We are also committed to negotiating special reduced rates wherever and whenever possible. We offer a wide range of special seasonal offers and package rates, which vary from month to month.
All quoted rates are in the nominated currency (United States – US Dollars)and reflects the charge for FULL-BOARD accommodation at all safari lodges. These charges are inclusive of VAT,Government levy and service charge.
- The below rates are set for from 1st July-22nd Dec and 31st March
- The rates for from 1st April to 31st June will be lower as it will be a low season.
- The rates for public holidays (Christmas, Easter and New Year) can be requested.
- The rates are calculated for 2 and 4 persons(pax) sharing safari
- Transport by 4X4 Toyota mini van and 4X4 Land Cruiser(Jeep).
- Children from 3 to 11 years 50% sharing with parents.
Safari Cost will Include
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Accommodation in choice accommodation bases
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel
Safari Cost will not Include
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Bottled Drinks