Safari to Masai Mara from Nairobi highlights – Masai Mara Game Reserve is the most famous and most visited reserve in Kenya. The Mara offers breathtaking views an extra-ordinary density of animals including the “Big Five” and many varieties of plain game, it is also home to the annual migration of the Wildebeest, Zebra and gazelle from the plains of the Serengeti in Tanzania.
Day 1. Nairobi – Masai Mara.
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Masai Mara arriving in good time for lunch at Masai Mara booked camp or lodge. Afternoon game drive in this park, dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, leave your booked camp or lodge, Game en-route check out of the park and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. the transfer to your city hotel/airport.
In the interests of maintaining a strong relationship with our guests, we are committed to offering them the best possible rates throughout the year. We are also committed to negotiating special reduced rates wherever and whenever possible. We offer a wide range of special seasonal offers and package rates, which vary from month to month.
All quoted rates are in the nominated currency (United States – US Dollars)and reflects the charge for FULL-BOARD accommodation at all safari lodges. These charges are inclusive of VAT,Government levy and service charge.
- The below rates are set for from 1st July-22nd Dec and 15th March
- The rates for from 1st April to 31st June will be lower as it will be a low season.
- The rates for public holidays (Christmas, Easter and New Year) can be requested.
- The rates are calculated for 2 and 4 persons(pax) sharing safari
- Transport by 4X4 Toyota mini van and 4X4 Land Cruiser(Jeep).
- Children from 3 to 11 years 50% sharing with parents.
Safari Cost will Include
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Accommodation in choice accommodation bases
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotels
Safari Cost will not Include
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Bottled Drinks