6 Days Aberdares, Samburu, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Safari – Highlights
The highlights for this Kenya Safari from Nairobi include
- Night Game viewing in the comfort of your Lodge in Aberdares National Park (Treetops Lodge or The Ark Lodge)
- Breathtaking views of savannah grasslands, wildlife including the “Big Five” and other plain games in Masai Mara and Samburu Game Reserves
- A huge variety of bird species including hundreds of thousands of pink flamingoes in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Vast herds of Elephant by the mighty Ewaso Nyiro River and a chance to see the rare gerenuk, Grevy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Somali Ostrich and the Majestic Beisa Oryx in Samburu National Reserve
Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Samburu National reserve arriving for lunch. Samburu is at rugged semi-desert region but so beautiful with species of wild game rarely found elsewhere. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2: Samburu
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drive, have an opportunity to see the unusual reticulated giraffe, gravy zebra, Somali ostrich, beisa, oryx, vulturine, guinea fowl among others. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3; Aberdares (Treetops lodge)
Depart Samburu after breakfast and proceed to Aberdares through the ranchland before reaching the foot hills of Mt.Kenya. Lunch at Outspan Hotel. Afternoon game drive is taken with chances to see the elusive Bongo among others. Dinner and overnight at treetops lodge.
Day 4: Maasai Mara
Depart Treetops after breakfast and proceed to Maasai Mara stopping for lunch at lake Naivasha Arriving Maasai Mara early evening. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 5: Maasai Mara
Full day in Maasai with early morning, mid morning and afternoon game drive. Have the chance to explore Mara which has great herds of wild game which are found in Kenya. You can visit the Maasai Villages-Manyattas at a small fee paid separately and get an insight to their culture. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 6: Nairobi
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving by 1400 hours.
In the interests of maintaining a strong relationship with our guests, we are committed to offering them the best possible rates throughout the year. We are also committed to negotiating special reduced rates wherever and whenever possible. We offer a wide range of special seasonal offers and package rates, which vary from month to month.
All quoted rates are in the nominated currency (United States – US Dollars)and reflects the charge for FULL-BOARD accommodation at all safari lodges. These charges are inclusive of VAT,Government levy and service charge.
- The below rates are set for from 1st July-22nd Dec and 31st March
- The rates for from 1st April to 31st June will be lower as it will be a low season.
- The rates for public holidays (Christmas, Easter and New Year) can be requested.
- The rates are calculated for 2 and 4 persons(pax) sharing safari
- Transport by 4X4 Toyota mini van and 4X4 Land Cruiser(Jeep).
- Children from 3 to 11 years 50% sharing with parents.
Safari Cost will Include
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Accommodation in choice accommodation bases
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel
Safari Cost will not Include
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Bottled Drinks