8 Days Nairobi Kenya Safari to Amboseli, Samburu and Masai Mara – Highlights
The highlights for this Kenya Safari from Nairobi include
Breathtaking views of wild animals in their natural habitats and Savannah grasslands
Vast herds of Elephants in the springs in Amboseli and other wild animals all with the background of Mount Kilimanjaro
Nairobi – Amboseli – Nairobi – Samburu – Masai Mara : 8 Days Kenya Safari
Day 1: Nairobi
You will be picked from the international airport of Jomo Kenyatta and transferred to your city hotel.
Day 2: Nairobi – Amboseli
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Wilson airport to catch your local flight to Amboseli National Park,the Maasai land,the shadow of Mt. Kilimanjaro,which provides a magnificent backdrop for the spectacular wildlife,near the swamps and the natural springs characteristic of this area.
Day 3: Amboseli
Have early morning game drive in the magnificent wonders of the world,another game drive after breakfast till lunch time and afternoon game in this Maasai land.
Day 4: Amboseli – Amboseli – Samburu
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airstrip to fly to Samburu National Reserve,have game en route to the lodge for lunch and afternoon game drive,dinner and overnight at your Safari lodge.
Day 5: Samburu
Have 4 full game drives then dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Samburu – Maasai Mara
After breakfast you will fly to Maasai Mara game en route to the Lodge,afternoon game,dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Maasai Mara
Have a full 4 long game drives in this world’s magnificent park.
DAY 8 NAIROBI
Early morning game drive and after you fly to Nairobi to catch your international flight back home.
In the interests of maintaining a strong relationship with our guests, we are committed to offering them the best possible rates throughout the year. We are also committed to negotiating special reduced rates wherever and whenever possible. We offer a wide range of special seasonal offers and package rates, which vary from month to month.
All quoted rates are in the nominated currency (United States – US Dollars)and reflects the charge for FULL-BOARD accommodation at all safari lodges. These charges are inclusive of VAT,Government levy and service charge.
- The below rates are set for from 1st July-22nd Dec and 31st March
- The rates for from 1st April to 31st June will be lower as it will be a low season.
- The rates for public holidays (Christmas, Easter and New Year) can be requested.
- The rates are calculated for 2 and 4 persons(pax) sharing safari
- Transport by 4X4 Toyota mini van and 4X4 Land Cruiser(Jeep).
- Children from 3 to 11 years 50% sharing with parents.
Safari Cost will Include
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Accommodation in choice accommodation bases
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel
Safari Cost will not Include
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities
- Bottled Drinks